Skambha, 15.2.2015

New Homepage Forums Aeon Forum Skambha, 15.2.2015

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Thea

Life at Skambha over the past month has been eventful, but in a way we might consider ‘difficult’ and certainly not ‘spiritual’, as we might understand the word. We have been plunged in darkness, to begin with. Our electricity has been cut off (bear in mind that there are two *pillars* of our life, cow and horse – the former is the symbol of Light), not without deep meaning. On the other hand we have the horse, directly under my care because, as we know from the Tradition, it is the *vahana* of the Third. That is also fiercely under attack.

I will not bore you with the details on what is taking place; I am putting this as my first posting on the Forum because as usual when engaged in such intense happenings, insights come that would not occur without the play of circumstances throwing light on what is at the heart of these moments in our collective life. Because of this particular conjunct situation where both Cow and Horse ‘symbols’ and under attack of sorts – this must be understood within the context of ‘the symbol being the thing symbolised’, one of our prime mottos – I finally had to rely on the Play to guide us through the difficulties. There is so much involved – corruption, sexual harassment, total disregard for the law, and on and on. We have to hold firm in the midst of the onslaught and what is potentially dangerous as well.

Be all this as it may, the other motto that has come to the fore, given the assistance that is always present to guide me through the darkness into a more luminous understanding – and in this case the guidance has been crucial because, as noted, the situation involves what might be physical danger as well. So, the question was finally, Do we take the easy route, do what the corrupt elements demand, drop the sexual harassment complaint, fall in line as best we can – but no, that is not what the guidance through the Play is showing. In other words, the adversaries in both cases have contributed to revealing the minute *control* that exists over the Play, the periphery; thus, *positive and negative both serve the purposes of the One* – another motto we all know so well. But just last night, after having been pressured the entire day to drop the sexual harassment case (part of the corrupt practices indulged in by these officials with unlimited power, as don Juan described), I saw more clearly than ever how the mechanism works.

Every time that Control comes to the fore, POWER IS RELEASED. That Power, like the black steeds of my July 1975 experience, is trapped in the periphery. It has to be released and channelled for the positive – i.e. the completion of the journey. So, we are guided to follow the lead of the controlling power that causes the Negative to be at the service of the One. This was demonstrated unequivocally in the recent happenings. Of course essential is the existence of the Centre, the *centre that holds*. This is the item without which no control is possible. The Centre brings order; and when order exists all must indeed serve the One. For this reason I have always known that chaos is essential for corruption to thrive – as is the case in India.

We are at the fore front of the War to bring order into Indian life. Without that having been worked down and into all the layers of society, from the subtle planes, through to the densest physical, there cannot be a life Divine in India for the world.

In this light we understand that there is no *goal* as such, be this the correct attitude from the electricity board (TNEB, corrupt to the core), or the Mysore Race Club (MRC, as corrupt in its own way). The issue is simply this release of the light/power in the periphery. There are ‘knots’ in the various points that for the peripheral field. You see this in all the divisions of the Gnostic Circle. The 360 degrees, let us say, should be luminous suns populating the field of the Becoming. That is what has to be un-knotted and the power released that has been ‘hoarded’ away by the Vedic Panis. Success lies in that act, not in regaining our electricity, or getting a case filed in court for harassment, and whatever. Harmony is the key. That is the realisation of the Periphery: without multiplicity there is no Harmony. And that, my friends, is the single-most important contribution of the Earth herself within the planetary family. No where else in the solar system can this lived experience of Harmony occur.

There will be more later. Thea

Viewing 0 reply threads

The forum ‘Aeon Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.