Too much light!

New Homepage Forums Aeon Forum Too much light!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Adi
      Keymaster

A group of American scientists have discovered that there is 4x more light in the universe than there “should be”, according to official cosmological models. Missing Light of the Visible Universe on DailyGalaxy.com

Some alternate theories, including the Electric Universe theory and Aetherometry, will have no problem with the “extra” light—given their dynamic view of the universe. But they too fall short of the new paradigm offered by the New Way.

Often in our discussions the topic of India’s paucity of scientific achievements comes up. Perhaps part of the issue is that India so far has tried to toe the line of official Western science, rather than articulating its own science in harmony with its own cultural moorings… It seems like there should be a junction point somewhere between these dynamic cosmological models and the New Way, which adds the Time factor to the equation.

D. Harish Kumar
      Participant

arinaya wrote:

A group of American scientists have discovered that there is 4x more light in the universe than there “should be”, according to official cosmological models. Missing Light of the Visible Universe on DailyGalaxy.com Some alternate theories, including the Electric Universe theory and Aetherometry, will have no problem with the “extra” light—given their dynamic view of the universe. But they too fall short of the new paradigm offered by the New Way. Often in our discussions the topic of India’s paucity of scientific achievements comes up. Perhaps part of the issue is that India so far has tried to toe the line of official Western science, rather than articulating its own science in harmony with its own cultural moorings… It seems like there should be a junction point somewhere between these dynamic cosmological models and the New Way, which adds the Time factor to the equation.

Arinaya, that was a good post. It is worthwhile to note that the alternative to the Big Bang theory, was propounded by an Indian – Jayant V. Narlikar and his mentor Fred Hoyle – and was called the The Steady State Theory. This theory states that matter is continuously created in the Universe and therefore, even with all the dynamism such as the galaxies moving accelerating outwards, the universe looks steady over a period of time. It was Fred Hoyle who coined the term Big Bang, his opponents believe contemptuously, to describe his rival theory. In fact Hoyle stated in a BBC interview he said “The reason why scientists like the “big bang” is because they are overshadowed by the Book of Genesis. It is deep within the psyche of most scientists to believe in the first page of Genesis”.

The Steady State Theory agrees with what Thea has stated about creation happening continuously in the universe, and the simultaenity of creation and destruction, due to the interplay of the principles of 3,6,9 and 0 and 1.

Fred Hoyle also supported the theory of panspermia, or life being deposited one earth from elsewhere in space. He along with Sri Lankan astronomer Chandra Wickramasinghe were responsible for this theory, and they also said dieseases on earth are the result of viruses from outer space carried by comets. He made this pronouncement at a time when scientists did not believe that comets harboured organic material and it was only composed of water and ice.

Three new species of bacteria, which are not found on Earth and which are highly resistant to ultra-violet radiation, have been discovered in the upper stratosphere by Indian scientists. The ISRO sent carefully sterilized equipment in balloons high up into the stratosphere and ended up collecting these bacterii and viruses.

http://phys.org/news156626262.html

Adi
      Keymaster

Ok, but let’s connect this back to the core of the new scientific paradigm: simultaneous contraction and expansion. Hoyle and Narlikar were still labouring under the burden of Relativity and the notion that the universe is expanding (which is merely the most popular interpretation of the presence of cosmic red-shifts). Thus they had no way to incorporate the time factor that is so central to this work. Relativity excludes it from the start.

I think the only kinds of physics that have a chance of harmonizing with the New Way are those that have already discarded Relativity and reformulated themselves on the basis of a more dynamic treatment of Nature. But all this is for nought if we get lost in the Becoming, as ALL science does. Only the New Way shows how the lines of destiny are continuously drawn together (9-6-3-0) and demonstrates objectively how the total circumstances of the Earth are under the direction of an all-controlling power. Scientists don’t like to consider that one! They would rather speculate about extra-terrestrial spores colonizing the universe… How do you APPLY that knowledge in your life? What is the point?

Serge Gilbert
      Participant

I have never been very enthusiatic about the Big Bang theory but it was really big (sorry about that) back when I took my physics degree.  It leads to a number of unpleasant conclusions: singularity, dark matter and the cosmic inflationary theory.  Here is an article you might find interesting:

http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-big-bang-may-have-never-happened-physicists-propose-new-theory-2060254

Adi
      Keymaster

sergeg wrote:

I have never been very enthusiatic about the Big Bang theory but it was really big (sorry about that) back when I took my physics degree.  It leads to a number of unpleasant conclusions: singularity, dark matter and the cosmic inflationary theory.  Here is an article you might find interesting: http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-big-bang-may-have-never-happened-physicists-propose-new-theory-2060254

Nice find! And great first post – welcome to the forum.

Yes, from the perspective of physical cosmology, it’s that connection between the ‘cosmological constant’ (of contraction) and the ‘radiation term’ (of expansion). The novelty of Thea’s cosmology is the way it connects the constant cosmological contraction to the domain of Time, in a way that is directly applicable at all scales – in particular the human and terrestrial scale, which physical cosmology conveniently ignores.

The cyclicity of Time and the mechanism by which future potentials are drawn together in a triadic ‘descent’ culminating in a ‘seed’ of destiny which is then unfolded or expanded in the spatial domain is the crux of this new cosmology – and this mechanism is precisely what physical cosmology is unequipped to deal with (since it takes place ‘on the other side’ of the event horizon, as it were).

I found Ali and Das’ original paper here, and a slightly more detailed summary of it here. I will do my due diligence before commenting further, but I find it interesting that they speak in terms of a ‘quantum superfluid’… this is a common theme among the cutting edge physical cosmologies of today. And it invokes the samudra (primordial ocean) of the Veda.

Thea

I will get to the article recommended by the new participant in the days to come. I suppose my latest message The Supramental Manifestation has been posted. Again I come back to the same points: contraction and expansion as simultaneous ‘directions’, for want of a better word. Actually my lack of any scientific training is helpful in these matters because the words and formulations that arise in such a ‘clear’ state are divested of the baggage contemporary science carries. I call it as I see it.

It was in 2010 or 11 that a small piece was added to the formulation that made all the difference in the world. It was ‘seeing’ gravity/contraction as a carry-over from the other side. I always knew of the simultaneity of the two, but this was the missing piece: the underlying constant. Obviously physicists have difficulty with new conceptions because when they say the problem lies in integrating Gravity, what this really means (and you  have brought this out Arinaya) is that they reject Time apriori.The two are one, actually.

But all this is to confuse the issue. It is so utterly simple – 9/6/3/0-1. Nothing more need to be said. That in itself is so amazing. Thea

Brian Walker
      Participant

Greetings,

This discussion reminds me of the work of Nassim Haramein. Simultaneous contraction and expansion – gravity as a carry-over from the other side are all discussed and integrated into his Unified Field Theory.

Has anyone here looked into Nassim’s work?

I found an article that sums up his theory nicely: http://holofractal.net/the-holofractographic-universe/

You can also watch his Black Whole video for an easy to understand explanation (2 parts):

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrp0po_black-whole-part1_tech

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrp1k8_black-whole-part2_tech

Lori Tompkins

Hi Brian, I have come across Nassim’s work/seen some of his videos … awhile back. I believe I even contacted him because I thought that he might find some resonance with Thea’s work. I will have to watch the videos you mention to refresh myself on his work.

Lori

Lori Tompkins

From Nassim’s site: http://holofractal.net/the-holofractographic-universe  …

The vacuum constitutes 99.99999% of the atom and thus we can safely assume that everything we see around us for the most part is empty space – nothingness. Naturally, the vacuum has been a source of fascination among philosophers and physicists for millennia as it represents the canvas of Reality. When scientists of our modern time approached this “canvas” theoretically, with the terminology of mathematics and physics, they found that it holds a vast energy potential. [emphasis added]

It seems that he is acknowledging that there is really no such thing as nothingness … for what we PERCEIVE as empty space is actually full of infinite energy which connects and pervades ALL in Time and Space.

As far as I can tell, I find his work fits in with Thea has discovered and presented from the Yogic/Vedic and Supramental point of view, and I’m still curious as to whether or not he has been compelled to read The Gnostic Circle and her other books which begin to show the all-integrating implication of the simultaneous contraction/expansion in terms that are applicaple to individuals who wish to advance towards not just a theoretical understanding of this model, but towards an experience of it as they journey in Time and Space.

For other’s who stumble upon this thread, here’s a bit more from  http://holofractal.net/the-holofractographic-universe :

The Event Horizon and the Black Hole

In a fractal-holographic universe, all things can be understood as “black holes”. All things are centered by singularity; atoms, planets, stars, galactic nuclei, quasars, universes and even biological cells can actually be understood as black hole-type structures, or singularities, of various sizes. To better understand this perspective, we must look deeper into the black hole dynamics. Here we learn how the universal topology of the rotating dual torus actually generates the various structures we see in the cosmos, from atoms to planets, stars, galaxies and quasars and so on.

The expanding portion of a black hole takes the shape of a sphere and is called a “white hole”, describing its repulsive and radiating nature. The black hole then is actually a concentric black hole/white hole (also dubbed “black whole”), where the imploding black hole is inside the simultaneously expanding white hole. These radiating white holes, and the energy dynamics that occur around them, are what we perceive as atoms, stars, planets and such. At the center of the topology is the literal “hole”, the point where extreme curvature collapse towards infinite density, or singularity. At this point all forces in the space-time manifold meet in perfect symmetrical balance, creating thermal equilibrium and the appearance of a vacuum – absolute stillness – centering the system with a relative center of rotation, much like in the eye of a hurricane.

Surrounding the vacuum singularity is a spherical boundary named the event horizon. This boundary is created naturally where the force of Gravity and Electromagnetism (implosion/expansion) are exactly equal in strength. It is interesting to note that this balance of the fundamental forces was previously believed to be present only during the creation of the universe, at the Big Bang. At the event horizon, where the collapsing geometry and electromagnetic radiation are equal, a constant energy transfer happens between the infinite potential of the vacuum and electromagnetic information – which implies continuous creation at the event horizon of black holes. In simple terms, energy pulsates into and out from the black hole, creating a feed-back loop of information transfer between infinite potential and finite form.

Not only does is the idea philosophically and spiritually appealing, but it’s a concrete and precise representation of the actual dynamics taking place. The model implies that Creation happens continuously – here and now – at the boundaries of all black holes, at an internal balance point with infinite potential, and not in some miraculous moment of the distant past. This picture echoes the spiritual understanding held by the worlds wisdom-traditions of Man as a limited being with inherent divinity, in quite the literal sense that all people in has infinite potential within their own form.
      The Vacuum Singularity

Empty space – vacuum – is unique in the sense that it is everywhere. It fills the space between quarks, protons and electrons, as well as planets, galaxies and the universe itself. The vacuum constitutes 99.99999% of the atom and thus we can safely assume that everything we see around us for the most part is empty space – nothingness. Naturally, the vacuum has been a source of fascination among philosophers and physicists for millennia as it represents the canvas of Reality. When scientists of our modern time approached this “canvas” theoretically, with the terminology of mathematics and physics, they found that it holds a vast energy potential. Fluctuations in the vacuum may actually fill a defined volume of space with infinitely finer and finer degrees of vibration, and all vibrating fields considered, the vacuum must be said to possess absolute energy. In that sense infinity has been proven both in mathematical and relativistic terms; the Singularity and the quantum vacuum, but conventional physics still see no connection between them. In view of the fractal-holographic model however, we can understand our universe as the inside of a black hole – as a singularity – thus it naturally follows that its vacuum possesses infinite energy density as well. Thus the vacuum is a singularity. Let’s see how:

At the center of the torus topology we find the singularity, zero volume (or 0-dimension), the point where extreme space-time curvature balance out creating perfect vacuum. Here the space-time structure converges to minimum amount of vectors for stability, creating twelve converging lines of a cubeoctahedron. All forces balance out evenly in a complete equilibrium at this point, creating stillness and absolute zero degrees.

This makes the vacuum a perfectly stable, superconductive, superfluid medium with zero volume, infinite energy potential and non-local connectivity to all points of the universe. A Singularity in the truest sense of the word, and the only definition of the word giving meaning. Logically speaking we can not speak of singularity as confined to definite point in space or time. Once a singularity – always singularity everywhere – this is the inexorable rule from which modern physics is trying to wrestle away. Infinity is everywhere. As all curvature of space-time ends in singularity the spatial location of the outside radiating horizon is actually insignificant. No matter where the radiating event horizon (or white hole portion) of the black hole appears to be, the singularity is common to all black hole systems, regardless of size, regardless of spatial location in our – or any other universe . Although two mini-black hole atoms (or two humans) are separated by several light years, behind their event horizon they are one: the Cosmic Singularity connects all.

The vector equilibrium is the zero starting point for all happenings or nonhappenings; it is the empty theater and empty circus and empty Universe, ready to accommodate any act and any audience” – Buckminster Fuller

Lori

Viewing 8 reply threads

The forum ‘Aeon Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.